- April Lunchtime Live - Take 3 (Women)April's Lunchtime concerts are on Mondays excluding the bank holiday, 1.10-1.55pm. Free entry with retiring collection: suggested minimum £3 - bring you lunch or drinks from the café in to the concert!
- Easter Vigil, Saturday 19th AprilA passage into the joy of Easter day, with song in Aramaic and gentle movement, an Easter fire, a journey through photos from Syria in the church and live musical accompaniment 11.30pm in the church, til after midnight
Arts & Faith
- Maloula: Festival of the Cross - April's ExhibitionAn exhibition of photography from Syria by Dan Burwood, in the Church from 9th April 2014
- Cafe Open Monday - SaturdayWelcoming Cafe in the heart of Bristol Old City - including halloumi wraps, soup of the day and much more! Open for fair-trade tea and coffee, homemade cakes and a friendly atmosphere.
- Events on April 18, 2014Gathering for prayerStarts: 12:00 amDescription: A short time of prayer, with readings and call and response prayers, at midday, 1pm and 2pm.
- Events on April 18, 2014Church open all day for peace, reflection, to light a candleStarts: 12:00 amLocation: St Stephens Church, Saint Stephen's Avenue, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Events on April 18, 2014CAFE OPENStarts: 9:30 am
Watch Us on Youtube