- Prayer walk around the Old CityPausing for prayer and reflection on the life and work of the city, 2 short walks on 19 August and 12 September, 10.30am
- World Week for Peace in Palestine Israel 21-27 September 2014 "Let my people go!" An initiative of the Palestine Israel Ecumenical Forum of the World Council of Churches Saint Stephen’s Programme: ‘It’s time for Palestine’. All welcome. 23rd Se...
Arts & Faith
- September Lunchtime concerts 2014 A wide variety of musical styles and poetry, Monday and Wednesday lunchtimes in September. 1.10pm to 1.55pm. Free entry with retiring collection, suggested £3 minimum.
- Cafe Open Monday - FridayWelcoming Café in the heart of Bristol Old City - including halloumi wraps, soup of the day and much more! Open for fair-trade tea and coffee, homemade cakes and a friendly atmosphere.
- Events on September 17, 2014LUNCHTIME CONCERT - Musicke in the Ayre Baroque BeginningsStarts: 1:10 pmDescription: 17th Musicke in the Ayre Baroque Beginnings Lutenist Din Ghani returns with sopranos Jane Hunt and Maria Danishvar Brown, and his archlute, for a whistle-stop tour of the early Baroque, starting with Peri and Caccini in Florence where the new style began, and tracing its impact on English composers including Purcell.
- Events on September 18, 2014Licensing Service to welcome Rev Lee BarnesStarts: 7:30 pmLocation: St Stephens Church, 21 St Stephen's Ave, Bristol, United KingdomDescription: All welcome; please RSVP to email@example.com
- Events on September 19, 2014CAFE OPENStarts: 10:00 am