- Community EventsAn engaging programme of events pulling together the threads of working life and spirituality in the city centre. Weekly LUNCHTIME PILATES begins Tuesday 9th April 12.30-1.15pm.
- Weekly programme of Spiritual EngagementSPECIAL SERIES OF 6 MEDITATION SESSIONS BEGINS TUESDAY 19TH FEB 5.30-6.30pm. Contemplative Eucharist Sundays 10.30 for 11am.
Arts & Faith
- Lunchtime Live May 2013 May 2013 lunch time live concerts coming up at Saint Stephens All Concerts 1.10-1.55pm No Concerts on Bank Holidays. Free with Retiring Collection for the church Wed 1st Mr Dowland's Midnight. Simon Leach, oud. Knud Stüwe, guitar. ...
- Cafe Open Monday - SaturdayWelcoming Cafe in the heart of Bristol Old City - including halloumi wraps, soup of the day and much more! Open for fair-trade tea and coffee, homemade cakes and a friendly atmosphere.
- Events on May 26, 2013CAFE GATHERING INTO CONTEMPLATIVE EUCHARISTStarts: 10:30 am
- Events on May 27, 2013FREE LUNCHTIME CONCERTStarts: 1:10 pm
- Events on May 28, 2013Lunchtime PilatesStarts: 12:30 pmLocation: In the ChurchDescription: New lunchtime Pilates classes for beginners start on Tuesday 9th April 12.30 till 1.15pm.
If you would like to improve your posture, develop strength and increase your flexibility then come along and give it a try for just £5 (applies to 9th April only).
The cost is usually £60 for an 8-week course (£10 drop-in) but your first session will be free if you sign up for the course.
If you are interested then please call or send a text to Linda on 07941 550447. Class size will be limited to 12 so please do call in advance to reserve your place.
Please see the web-site for more information http://www.whitetreepilates.co.uk
Watch Us on Youtube