- October and November Lunchtime Live 2013These are free, donation-based concerts, from a diverse range of local and touring musicians, of all genres. Donations help cover costs incurred by the church in offering these concerts. All concerts begin at 1.10pm
- World Week for Peace in Palestine Israel 21-27 September 2014 "Let my people go!" An initiative of the Palestine Israel Ecumenical Forum of the World Council of Churches Saint Stephen’s Programme: ‘It’s time for Palestine’. All welcome. 23rd Se...
Arts & Faith
- August and September Lunchtime concerts 2014All concerts 1.10pm to 1.55pm unless otherwise stated. Free entry with retiring collection, suggested £3 minimum. 4th How can music build peace? Oud player and bassist Mark Smulian, an Israeli record-producer with a history of collaborative Isra...
- Cafe Open Monday - FridayWelcoming Café in the heart of Bristol Old City - including halloumi wraps, soup of the day and much more! Open for fair-trade tea and coffee, homemade cakes and a friendly atmosphere.
- Events on August 30, 2014CAFE OPENStarts: 10:00 am
- Events on August 31, 2014CAFE GATHERING INTO CONTEMPLATIVE EUCHARISTStarts: 10:30 am
- Events on September 1, 2014LUNCHTIME CONCERT - Cousin Mary DuoStarts: 1:10 pmDescription: Cousin Mary. Longstanding duo Bill Dale (saxes) and Mark Sinfield (guitar) play warm and mellow jazz, both modern standards and recent compositions.
Free entry, suggested donation £3. St Stephens Café will also be open for hot lunches, cake, coffees
Watch Us on Youtube